HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR KAISEA SWIMWEAR
- To ensure correct treatment of Kaisea Swimwear please refer to the individual care labels on the product.
- Cold gentle machine wash garment separately or hand wash with luke warm water.
- Unfortunately high amounts of chlorine will damage your swimwear. Always rinse your Kaisea Swimwear in cold water after exposure to chlorine.
- Use mild detergent.
- Do not wring, soak or bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Drip dry in shade.
- Do not leave rolled up wet.
- Rinse immediately after wear.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.
- Avoid contact with rough surfaces as this may cause pulling and pilling to the swimwear.
- We recommend that you do not let your children wear their swimsuit in spa baths, as it could cause damage to the swimsuit.
- Some sunscreen lotions and tanning oils may mark or damage swimwear.